£45.00 – £75.00
A truly luxurious arrangement that’s set to wow, our hat boxes make the perfect gift no matter the occasion.
- Kumo – The Flower Cloud Hat Box – from £45
- Hako – The Flora Hat Box – From £55
Choose your size: Small, Medium, Large
Choose your colour palette: The Nudes, The Pastels, The Vibrants
Make your selection below
How to care for your hat box:
We use only the freshest buds to ensure your bouquet stays bold and beautiful for at least seven days following delivery. To help your hat box stay vibrant:
- Your flowers have been arranged in biodegradable Agra Wool.
- Please keep these watered daily to ensure your flowers remain hydrated.
- You can remove the stems individually and snip 1cm from the end of the stems every few days at a 45-degree angle to extend their lifespan.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and heat.
We deliver Wednesday through to Saturday between 3-5 pm to Berkhamsted and the surrounding area (within a 5-mile radius).
For same-day delivery, place your order before 2 pm (only available on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday).
Delivery to Berkhamsted is free and £5 for the surrounding area.
As a florist that endeavours to exclusively use eco-friendly packaging, we have sought to find eco-friendly packaging alternatives that can be disposed of sustainably.
Your flora has been arranged in Agra Wool, which is biodegradable and can go in your compost bin. This has replaced the common alternative of Oasis Floral Foam which is not biodegradable.
All of your care guides, paper wraps and gift cards can be disposed of in your recycling bin. Please also keep and reuse your hat box as a keepsake. However, if you would like to no longer keep it or cannot find a use for it, you are welcome to donate it back to Hanako for recycling.