£60.00 – £140.00
A beautiful arrangement of Hanako blooms paired with Champagne and a sweet treat, perfect for showing just how much you care.
Select your package
- The Imperial – £60
- The Rosé – £80
- The Vintage – £140
Then pick your bouquet:
- The Pastels: A subtle, soft colour palette of delicate tones, textures and aromas.
- The Vibrants: A bright, bold display perfect for injecting joy and colour into your day.
- The Nudes: A classy arrangement of neutral tones that make for a timeless centrepiece.
And pick your chocolate bar:
- Milk Chocolate, Honeycomb & Charred Orange: A zesty delight packed full of zingy orange notes and soothing honeycomb flavours.
- Milk Chocolate & Salted Caramel: An irresistibly smooth treat with just a pinch of salt that simply melts on your tongue.
- White Chocolate & Strawberry Crème Brulee: Creamy white chocolate combined with a fruity flair and a hint of creamy, caramelised Crème Brulee – a must for anyone with a sweet tooth.
- Dark Chocolate & Yucatan Flower Honey: A decadent harmony forms between floral nectar and the rich potency of dark chocolate.
Make your selection below
How to care for your bouquet:
We use only the freshest buds to ensure your bouquet stays bold and beautiful for at least seven days following delivery. To help your bouquet stay vibrant:
- Unwrap the aqua pack and eco wrap.
- Either keep your stems tied or release the string to rearrange.
- Snip 1cm from the end of the stems every few days at a 45-degree angle.
- Place in fresh water and replace it every few days.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and heat.
We deliver Wednesday through to Saturday between 3-5 pm to Berkhamsted and the surrounding area (within a 5-mile radius).
For same-day delivery, place your order before 2 pm (only available on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday).
Delivery to Berkhamsted is free and £5 for the surrounding area.
Your bouquet will arrive wrapped for protection and with everything it needs to stay fresh before you pop it into a vase at home. As a florist that strives to exclusively use eco-friendly packaging, everything your bouquet arrives in can be disposed of sustainably.
Any plastic water pockets, wraps, cellophane and tissue paper, are biodegradable and can go into your compost bin, while your care guides, paper wraps and gift cards can be disposed of in your recycling bin.
If your bouquet has arrived with a Hanako greetings card, be sure to plant it for a season-long reminder of your loved one’s affection.